Shutterstock last week unrolled their fresh contributor page. Some of the improved features include a message center ban at the top of the page, rewards earnings right there when you log in, current download number for the month, and much more info. Read below for the full list of feature. Another cool little item is they now show a map of the world where your latest images that have been downloaded show up on. Its very matrix like and will show you what part of the world just downloaded your image. Is this feature pointless, yes, is it cool, very much so. Keep up the great work Shutterstock!!!
These features took shape with extensive input from contributors, and we’re proud to lead the way in sharing information with our artists.
Explore these new features:
- Message Center. Read about important announcements in the area at the top of the page.
- Monthly Earnings and Downloads. At a glance, see your earnings and downloads since the first of the current month.
- Latest Downloads. Check out the new map! Each time you log in, it will play an animation of your most recent downloads, mapped by the location of the customer who downloaded your image. The map updates in real time, so if someone downloads an image while you’re viewing this page, you’ll see it pop up. We plan to add more functionality to the map in the future.
- Content Overview. Quickly see the images you recently uploaded, submitted and had approved in the right-hand column.
- Overall Earnings. See a graphic of your weekly sales over time using the drop-down menu.
- Earnings from New Content. Monitor the performance of your freshest work on Shutterstock by using the drop-down menu to show the weekly earnings from your most recent content over time.
- Announcements. Read recent messages for contributors from our forum and the Shutterbuzz blog.
- The new contributor page is all about helping you succeed on Shutterstock. We hope you’ll visit often and send us feedback using the feedback tab.